Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome to Independence

Since my 1st blog turned pretty traditional and I need somewhere to keep my writing. I turned to this blog.
The .com for this one is museroaming - meaning it's active the other is muselandings - meaning it's at rest. makes sense to me.

Independence is what I'm working on at the moment...or the decade since it's been longer than that since i began this. to me that says this should be a dead project however i feel it needs finished.

Setting - rural Iowa after world war II
Characters - Rory - not from this area
Abby - the main character
Margaret Ann - Voluntarily commited herself
Mother
Father
Sister
Brother
Grandmother
Kim - the baby

and host of minor characters

One line to describe this book: Through the eyes of three diverse people, rural Iowa comes out of the dark and into the light as electricity is taken to the rural areas and each comes to an understanding of Independence.

I hate that and it doesn't say anything but it'll have to do for now. I'll work on it every day until I crystallize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment